Farming problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Farming problem

I have ask what is farming, cause one of the player i fight on, has a huge army and he is braging about farming. and you sey is FORBIDEN to farm, and close the treat.... but you say also teh players that farms are to be banned...so i repet:

Hello, in this server: ***removed*** the player Ilinois, ***name removed*** as his nickname is farmig.... please chek it and remove it... is not normal that i spend a lot of gold just to keep up with this guy....

and this bellow are his words in the paper:

Furthermore every place I take I leave two three lands and a enemy unit. And then cap farm their lands until nothing left. Making a million a day in cash to buy resources which is more powerful than gold

So my question is: WHO will take actions accordinf to the rulles against this player?
    Images
    • farming.jpg

515.12 kB, 1,772×876, viewed 7 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().

• so if you know ALL the admins of this game you can CHEAT???? I want an admin to answer me... i ahve give you last 2 month at least 300 dolars cause i think you msut support for what you do.... but if a pay so that your freind can cheat... then we have a BIG PROBLEM .....
    this is again him:

And like I said I know all the admins I've played in the top matches that he has never heard of and noone cares what someone scared to show there flag says
  • Restrisiko wrote:

Info:
    With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day.

Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in each own province morale rises instantly by +10, in each remaining enemy province it falls by -20.

Clever players do not completely overrun AI countries, but always leave so much that AI can build a new capital - this is called farming and is neither something special nor forbidden.
    PS: It's step for step exploitation colonization liberation of the countries -- so seen it even has a real historical reference. :whistling:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
    ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
    .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
    Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().

• Zimbrisor wrote:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031

here the admin say is a VIOLATING of the rulles!!!!
    It's a violation of the rules if the countries are played by other players just for this procedure, but not if it's AI countries like I explained above.

• Aaah ok, I hadn't enlarged the picture earlier, just reacted to your enlarged newspaper quotation .. X/

• Is he just hosting those players as refuges in his land or is he actively exploiting them by conquering their capitals, and let them rebuild it again where he can easily re-capture them over and over?

If the latter, that very much match the previous post description forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031 as an act cheating.
  • It is not permitted to accuse players of cheating here in the public forum.

When you encounter or suspect a violation of the game rules you are obligated to report those by visiting that player's diplomatic profile and selecting the "report player" button. All such reports will be properly investigated.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<