Units won't capture provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Units won't capture provinces

Game ID : 3112763 4x speed map

My units won't capture provinces even if they already passed the province dot, they will only capture it if I give them a new order while they are on the dot.

It's getting annoying as I have to make my units capture the provinces behind because they just ignore them.
      Images
      • Bug1.png

800.38 kB, 938×604, viewed 3 times
      • Bug2.png

45.81 kB, 724×78, viewed 3 times
      • bug3.png

523.45 kB, 824×558, viewed 2 times
      • bug4.png

298.97 kB, 524×460, viewed 2 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheNoob5659: game id ().

• reload game and it will show that unit captured province.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • This is just a lag in your display, you will find that you got a notification the province was captured, but the map didn't update yet.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<