How to live the longest in historical world war map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to live the longest in historical world war map

This post was made to help players to not get annilelated but another player

some times in the historical world war map you see this:
      First coalition:nato
      Second coalition:Warsaw pact
      3rd coalition:axis powers
      there’s ALWAYS a rivalry between the 2 most biggest coalition

so you have a choice:join the 1st coalition or the 2nd

but if you join any of them... you are TRAPed in conflict

but here’s a fact:if you don’t join the conflict you won’t be ded so quickly
      So first: play as a country with GOOD position
      Example: Iran ,British India,Australia,Brazil and Argentina

this post is not yet finished
      hi

The post was edited 2 times, last by No41 ().

• rishxd wrote:

Historical map... Seriously??? The map is imbalanced. Just leave it to that...... and if you dont want to die than pick a minor nation that is away from all the superpowers, like India or Brazil. All the major players go AFK by day 10 and you win
      if u hinge yourself that the major players will be inactive then boy will u be surprised
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Heck I won the historical with Canada. I took the US down from day one with an motorized infantry and artillery spam. His answer was to spam militia but that didn't save him. The Historical is mainly played by noobs who hope that by picking a big nation the have a higher chance for survival. Most of the construction, research and production is done for them. The map is notorious for their inactivity. Aspecially the bigger nations as they will give up as soon as they are faced with any difficulty.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • It's not super hard to win as small countries if you know what you're doing. I've won as Persia and Poland (although when I won as Poland it was because neither Germany nor the USSR was smart enough to invade me in the first few days).
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • DoctorDR1 wrote:

It's not super hard to win as small countries if you know what you're doing. I've won as Persia and Poland (although when I won as Poland it was because neither Germany nor the USSR was smart enough to invade me in the first few days).
      Ahhh...I thought I could make it a challenge to win as sandwich-Poland, but I see that has already been done.

Which country would be the bigger challenge to win as?
    • i almost always see argentina players to be better than USA players in 1939 historic ww, but alas it's not true in my game, since i am the USA and Argentina can't invade Brazil successfully
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • If you want to stay alive long, all you need to do is have good relations with neighbors, have a strong army, and stay active. You will notice that players start dropping off and becoming AI every day. By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power. In my historic world war game, I am playing as USA. On day one, I allied with UK and Canada. On days 2 and 3, I LT rushed mexico and completly destroyed him. Canada was a noob with 0.3 kdr, and I wanted to backstab him. I told him to put all his units in the sea, then I took all of canada. On days 4-6 I invaded all of central america (the ai anti-tank and anti-air slowed me down). I made friends with the other world powers, (USSR, Japan, Australia, Germany). Day 10 I had all of north and south america, and had it well defended. If you can survive till day 10, only 3 or 4 active players will remain, and if you have good diplomatic relations with those players, you can slowly defeat enough of the AI to get the solo win.
    • YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power.
      That's the one thing that you shouldn't do. No-one ever won the game by attacking AI. You need to take out your competition. With every player gone from the map you get closer to the win. Also when there's only 3 players active then you can retire the game and it's over. It's the fastest and easiest way to win a map. Just forget about AI.

When retiering a game the player with the highest score will get the solo victory. If you are together in an alliance then you will get a coalition victory. The game will end as soon as all 3 remaining players have agreed to retire the map. If they refuse to retire the map than just attack them until they do. You can find the retirement button by scrolling down the newspaper. Under the thread "the worlds dreaded or most popular nations" you will find the retirement button.
      BMfox

• Sometimes AI put SEVERE resistence aginst me, so it almost seemed like a partisan movement- many provinces kept reviving and they never gave up... I was USSR the AI im talking about is Finalnd and AI poland i eventually contained Poland but it took so much effort that eventually i had to give it up or risk fighting Europe... Finland NEVER went down, eventually i was so busy trying to end Finalnd i got blitzed by Persia 'n' Mongolia, just beat'em but by then i was outta gas, China nd Japan attacked and it was my end- my forces in the west fell and Finland took Moscow and the west after WEEKS of fighting.
      Other times it just really swallows my forces when im a bad economy like Spain or Japan, then i cant replace and i die.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • BMfox wrote:

YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power.
      That's the one thing that you shouldn't do. No-one ever won the game by attacking AI. You need to take out your competition. With every player gone from the map you get closer to the win. Also when there's only 3 players active then you can retire the game and it's over. It's the fastest and easiest way to win a map. Just forget about AI.
      When retiering a game the player with the highest score will get the solo victory. If you are together in an alliance then you will get a coalition victory. The game will end as soon as all 3 remaining players have agreed to retire the map. If they refuse to retire the map than just attack them until they do. You can find the retirement button by scrolling down the newspaper. Under the thread "the worlds dreaded or most popular nations" you will find the retirement button.
      There were 4 people left, my coalition and japan. The AI were the real life players who quit so they had plenty of core provinces.
    • YT_Scrappy BS wrote:

There were 4 people left, my coalition and japan. The AI were the real life players who quit so they had plenty of core provinces.
      Inactive players gone AI are AI all the same. You could have killed Japan and then retire the game. It's more effective then attacking the AI indefinatly.
      BMfox

• NoobNoobTrain wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

It's not super hard to win as small countries if you know what you're doing. I've won as Persia and Poland (although when I won as Poland it was because neither Germany nor the USSR was smart enough to invade me in the first few days).
      Ahhh...I thought I could make it a challenge to win as sandwich-Poland, but I see that has already been done.
      Which country would be the bigger challenge to win as?
      Play as Tannu Tuva in All In.
      Will be interesting. :)
      Noob
    • No41 wrote:

This post was made to help players to not get annilelated but another player

some times in the historical world war map you see this:
      First coalition:nato
      Second coalition:Warsaw pact
      3rd coalition:axis powers
      there’s ALWAYS a rivalry between the 2 most biggest coalition

so you have a choice:join the 1st coalition or the 2nd

but if you join any of them... you are TRAPed in conflict

but here’s a fact:if you don’t join the conflict you won’t be ded so quickly
      So first: play as a country with GOOD position
      Example: Iran ,British India,Australia,Brazil and Argentina

this post is not yet finished
      Australia is good. I played one map in HWW where the Netherlands declared war and I island-hopped. Then I joined the No 1 coalition. Turns out Italy was a god and beat the USSR and Germany. Luckily for me I survived in the bottom of the world :)
    • Emperor Im wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

Ahhh...I thought I could make it a challenge to win as sandwich-Poland, but I see that has already been done.Which country would be the bigger challenge to win as?
      Play as Tannu Tuva in All In.Will be interesting. :)
      All in was terrible choosing a small country. I lasted not even a day as chile when i realised they only have 2 militia starting off