Practice Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Practice Map

My idea is that a new practice map creation option is built in the Alliance tab. An alliance leader would be able to create a new map of either; 22 player battle for europe, 50 player pacific, 50 player america, and 100 player world at war.

in the map creation menu, there would be different options for resource production, day speed, building speeds, and troop movements. each varying from 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, and 32x. these multipliers would be added to the different number values. for example, for resources, the multiplier would be applied to the resource production per hour. so if i was producing food at 200/hr, the multiplier of 4x would make it produce 800 an hour.

The max number of players in the practice would vary from 2 - 22. and it would cost 5000 gold to start a practice game.

Please tell me what you think of this idea. I would love the feedback.
    • I like your idea, but 16x and 32x seems too fast for this game. Maybe 10x should be the maximum speed multiplier, and even then, given how much Bytro probably makes from gold bought to speed things up, I don't think they will like this as it will obviously cut their profits.
      Forum Gang Sergeant Major

Hanz Gunvor

Ace of Spades - Unit IV Alliance Leader