New Event Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Event Idea

I have a new event idea. I know some people are good at the start of the game but don’t know what to do at the end of the game. So in this event, the game will start at the end of normal games :D there will be 17 countries left in a world map. The playable nations are:

• Western Europe-Capital London
      • Eastern Europe-Capital Berlin
      • North Africa-Capital Algiers
      • South Africa-Capital Pretoria
      • Western North America-Capital Los Angleles
      • Eastern North America-Capital New York
      • Western South America-Capital Sao Palau
      • Eastern South America-Capital Le Paz
      • Oceania-Capital Camberra
      • China-Capital Chengdu
      • Greater China-Capital Ulaanbaatar
      • Western Soviet Union-Capital Moscow
      • Eastern Soviet Union-Capital Irkutsk
      • Middle East-Capital Ridyah
      • Southeast Asia-Capital Hanoi
      • India-Capital Dheli
      • Central Asia-Capital Urmuchi
      There are no coalitions and you start with 150 units per player. Each player has all its provinces as core provinces at the start and you have 25 cities including a capitol.
      Any comments or other ideas, please post :thumbup: :beer:
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE

The post was edited 8 times, last by Killer8282 ().

• Killer8282 wrote:

• Europe-Capital Berlin

I know that Germany is really powerful here but I guess we are missing out some of the large countries. We might want to keep UK because it is very powerful. I will say UK has a bit of the current France and a bit of the islands. So kind of split up Europe or Germany will be too powerful.

China will have greater China which includes currently Mongolia.

India will probably be divided by the other nations as it does not have strong army.

Oceania is a bit too isolated? Maybe a bit more navy?

Main issue: Asia is a bit populated.

Kudos on your work. this is really great! Haven't replied to any map ideas other than this one.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Tsk72837298 wrote:

En tiedä englantia
      Hei, valitettavasti ei ole Finish palvelimellamme. I-KIRJAIN olen kohteleva google kääntää joten että te käsittää. Jos todella haluat tehdä, että myös, se on hyvä idea. Oikeassa yläkulmassa on myös muita kielivaihtoehtoja, joissa näet profiilisi. Klikkaa "yleinen" ja valitse muut kielet, jotka tunnet. Toivottavasti tämä auttaa!

Hello, unfortunately there is no Finish in our server. I am using google translate so that you could understand. If you really want to do that too, it will be a great idea. There are also other language choices on the top right corner where you see your profile. Click 'general' and choose any other languages you know. Hope this helps!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader