New units and country buffs or whatever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New units and country buffs or whatever

1st, I think that there should be a special unit for each of the diffrent skins or whatever (USA, Germany, USSR, Japan, etc). So like USA and every country that uses their skins and stuff could have access to the rangers or something. Germany and co. could have like the super tank and it could be a Maus. Japan and co. could have kamikaze planes, or banzai solders. USSR and co. could have a special unit that I can't think of rn. And you could also add the special units to any countries skins that I am forgetting, but the point is, is that each of those special unit is only avabile to that country and co.. Next maybe those skins could each have an area where they are better in and have a little better stats. Like the US skins could have better navy or air force stats. Germany could have better tank stats. Japan could have better infantry stats. and the USSR could have better navy or air force stats. so each diffrent country skin is slightly better than the others by a little bit. I hope y'all consider my suggestions and sorry for the spelling.
    • I said country skins because each indviual country doesnt have their own army pictures. But like each group of them get their own units that are exclusive to the other groups. My other idea was each group gets a small buff to one part of the military. Like the group of countrys that have the pictures of Germanys stuf could have a buff to the Tanks.
    • If you read that one, it is a similar idea but I believe that there are unit skins to some major countries as they do not have much differences for the small countries.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader