How many players do I need in the alliance to start a game against other alliance?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many players do I need in the alliance to start a game against other alliance?

I've tried to challenge another alliance with a same number of members as us, 2. But when trying to confirm the game, which says minimum 2 players, I get confronted that not enough players to start the game. Why? surely 2 vs 2 in a 2 - 10 player map should be alright!? I've tried looking in the manual, wiki and searching forum but found nothing on this topic :wallbash
      Forum Gang Sergeant Major

Hanz Gunvor

Ace of Spades - Unit IV Alliance Leader
    • Actually you just need equal numbers on each side. Half of the players will be from one alliance and half from the other. When creating the game you need to specify how many players total are allowed. If you do not have enough players to reach the maximum you need to use the "starts immediately" setting since it will never get "full"

You can use either the 10 or the 22 player map, allowing you to have from 1 to 11 players on each team.

In order for a game to be ranked and count for stats you will need to have 6 players.

Generally this should be part of the dialog when setting up a game as to the size of each team, the map, and other settings.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Actually you just need equal numbers on each side. Half of the players will be from one alliance and half from the other.

You can use either the 10 or the 22 player map, allowing you to have from 1 to 11 players on each team.

Generally this should be part of the dialog when setting up a game as to the size of each team, the map, and other settings.
      And if its 2 v 2 will the rest be filled by AI? Because when the challenge is created it says game will start when its full but thats minimum 8 players
      Forum Gang Sergeant Major

Hanz Gunvor

Ace of Spades - Unit IV Alliance Leader
    • Hanz Gunther wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

Actually you just need equal numbers on each side. Half of the players will be from one alliance and half from the other.

And if its 2 v 2 will the rest be filled by AI? Because when the challenge is created it says game will start when its full but thats minimum 8 players
      Yes, the rest will be filled. That depends on the map. Don't worry about having one more other member because the game automatically creates alliances
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Hanz Gunther wrote:

it says game will start when its full

VorlonFCW wrote:

If you do not have enough players to reach the maximum you need to use the "starts immediately" setting since it will never get "full"
      So you need to make sure to set the map up correctly, or you will be stuck.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<