Units Walking Through Enemy Provinces No Cap

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Units Walking Through Enemy Provinces No Cap

Game 3,094,800. Problem started a couple days ago with one province, I declared war on two people and after going afk for 5 hours my units just waltzed through 6+ enemy provinces without even capturing them. Attached image is the worst example, the unit further south started their advance in Rouyn, was meant to go to North Bay and go further south but did not capture anything along the way (inlcuding the empty cit ffs). Some serious BS that has really pissed me off.

:00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• probably it was just a visual glitch. Sometimes happens to me too. It doesn’t show that the province is yours, but don’t worry. Just wait a while.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • It is simply your display not updating. You can take a look at your notifications or the newspaper and you will see that the province capture was recorded at the right time and your map is simply out of date. Reloading the page will display the current map from the server.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<