New Mechanics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheHolySpirit wrote:

What if we could park damaged ships in naval ports to repair them faster.

Same thing with the planes, infantry and armored units
      All been suggested previously, devs don't seem to want this very much.

TheHolySpirit wrote:

Coastal defenses
      Been suggested.

TheHolySpirit wrote:

Different kinds of artillery ammo
      Bit of a useless idea, kind of goes with unit upgrades. Would be nice if artillery was better against tanks on the defnece though since they can fire AP rounds.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Hanz Gunther wrote:

Hanz Gunther wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Would be nice if artillery was better against tanks on the defnece though since they can fire AP rounds.
      US 155 mm M1 gun fired M112 AP Shells, just look at its pen stats
      That gun was also used on M40 SP Artillery
      I had a look, that is some seriously powerful AP ammo. That's also on a Long Tom as well which was in use since 1918. While it doesn't have much minus trajectory, arty guys sure are used to digging holes afaik haha. Arty should be really strong against tanks in my opinion. Maybe about half the strength of the AT gun equivalent to rank?

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Arty should be really strong against tanks in my opinion.
      Have you played War Thunder, rank 1 German SP arty 150 mm sIG 33 B Sfl with HEAT rounds one shots rank 4 tanks even through frontal armour. And many other similar cases for other nations
      Forum Gang Sergeant Major

Hanz Gunvor

Ace of Spades - Unit IV Alliance Leader
    • TheHolySpirit wrote:

1. What if we could park damaged ships in naval ports to repair them faster.
      2. Same thing with the planes, infantry and armored units
      3. Coastal defenses
      4. Different kinds of artillery ammo

Lets go through it one by one.

1. Sounds like a great idea
      2. You want to park planes in port to repair them? They repair automatically and without the need or ports
      3. What coastal defences? Like a building?
      4. What will the arty ammo do? Or do you just want different level and different ammo in each level so that it is more powerful each level up?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Hanz Gunther wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Arty should be really strong against tanks in my opinion.
      Have you played War Thunder, rank 1 German SP arty 150 mm sIG 33 B Sfl with HEAT rounds one shots rank 4 tanks even through frontal armour. And many other similar cases for other nations
      The 1st rabk German SPAA in this game is the Bison, it does not even exist in WT. Yet in this it kills the T29 from ~70km. Your point is only information taken from another video game that is famous for Russian bias so I fail to see the validity in any points you may have made.

• American Belisarius wrote:

Point one is great. Not really jazzed about the others, but the ability to send ships to port for repairs is one of the top improvements I've thought about. It would be more true to reality, as well.
      Same for the planes, they lose their health too fast. However I suspect that using gold to repair units is one of ways for Bytro to keep this game free to play while earning revenue.
      Forum Gang Sergeant Major

Hanz Gunvor

Ace of Spades - Unit IV Alliance Leader
    • Hanz Gunther wrote:

American Belisarius wrote:

Point one is great. Not really jazzed about the others, but the ability to send ships to port for repairs is one of the top improvements I've thought about. It would be more true to reality, as well.
      Same for the planes, they lose their health too fast. However I suspect that using gold to repair units is one of ways for Bytro to keep this game free to play while earning revenue.
      Just for planes, not infantry units. You can't repair during a battle.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader