Graphic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who ever works on graphic in this game should be sucked. Is it me or this game looks worse with every update?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • OK, it is me. In my opinion graphic of this game is bad, and it was better two years before, before this new enhanced or how do you call graphic. I play in the old mode, and graphic changes there too. Now I look at rockets flying but all time it stays horizontal. I entered new mode to see how it looks like, and I think kid of 5 years would do it better.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.