Please bring back the ALL-IN event!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fortune12345 wrote:

Wow wow wow. Never remove Historic World War. Its a fair game and imo All In is too unbalanced. Small countries leave immediatley and since AI doesn't take over for a couple of days its easy takeovers. I think that both should be creatble games and neither should be rotation

Fortune12345 wrote:

Wow wow wow. Never remove Historic World War. Its a fair game and imo All In is too unbalanced. Small countries leave immediatley and since AI doesn't take over for a couple of days its easy takeovers. I think that both should be creatble games and neither should be rotation
      That is NOT TRUE. Many times, small countries win. I once won as Bhutan in a coalition with a bunch of other small nations like Siam, and Haiti. I find that small countries are fun because they are challenging.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Killer8282 wrote:

Fortune12345 wrote:

Fortune12345 wrote:

That is NOT TRUE. Many times, small countries win. I once won as Bhutan in a coalition with a bunch of other small nations like Siam, and Haiti. I find that small countries are fun because they are challenging.
      I’ve seen Haiti win too!!!
    • Losing as Haiti is normal. Winning isn't. Then again, it depends on your strategy and resource management.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I have seen Luxembourg do well in several games,I've seen Uruguay take over almost all of South America,Liberia in control of all of western Africa,New Guinea several times stretching across the Indian continent and half of Asia,and 1 game in which El Salvador controlled most of the Americas (he and I were partners. We finished winning that round.)
      It seems that 1 or 2 'small countries' in each round do fairly well,while all the others are crushed soon by a bigger,more powerful neighbor.
      Having played a FEW rounds,I find a small country is ..challenging.Some,such as the Free City of Danzig,Netherlands,Luxembourg,etc.,require the use of Some gold just to survive for a week.They Also require a bit of diplomacy as well,and interaction with others. For the most part,these games are quite a bit of fun to play. Plotting,scheming,sending units hither and yon to probe and scout who has what where.Making treaties,moving units into other folks lands,getting involved in wars of someone Else's making.
      And,of course,the always annoying desertion of players as the game continues and folks just lose patience.
      :00000441: I am,I'm me.
    • I've played well as both Yemen and Oman in different maps, but now on both maps, I'm essentially doomed. As Yemen, my entire expedition army, accounting for over 90% of my entire army forces, died to Japanese naval bombardment. As Oman, Germany has boarded my land in Saudi Arabia with a 37-unit force, larger than my entire army with RRGs, something I couldn't counter with my tiny forces.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • -I also didn’t have good luck in my games. I challenged myself with El Salvador & Haiti but the moment I went offline I was quickly crushed which meant I lost 2 out the 5 I signed up for. Colombia is kind of boring to play right now. In another map as the Netherlands I was also kicked out of Europe but am currently fighting for my survival in the colonies of Indonesia. There I am battering Australia’s navy who just wont give up with his bombardments. Meanwhile as Sweden I got nuked by Germany since I started a war because they kicked me out of their coalition. But steadily I’m making progress in Germany and winning with the inferior sweden.

-All in all, I had fun with most of the all-in games I signed up for and can’t wait until they bring it back again.
      The Conqueror of Worlds
    • Oman was fun... until Germany decided to say "hello there" with his 37-unit doomstack and a battleship flotilla (altho only 3 units) to cover. Yemen... I gave up after I lost my expedition army in Malaya.

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

Small countries cant manipulate me I will choose germany and invade all of them they dont want to give their resources as tax so why I will allow them to grow ?? they have only one dream one day invade you I only say to small countries bye !
      Well...If I choose South Africa you won’t be able too do much to me, I’m too far away!
      south africa not small it is middle :)
    • Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

Small countries cant manipulate me I will choose germany and invade all of them they dont want to give their resources as tax so why I will allow them to grow ?? they have only one dream one day invade you I only say to small countries bye !
      Well...If I choose South Africa you won’t be able too do much to me, I’m too far away!
      south africa not small it is middle :)
      What about dominion Republic?