TA 2 actively recruiting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TA 2 actively recruiting

Training Alliance Two is actively recruiting members level 20 or higher.
      We would love a mix of new and veteran players to help the newer ones learn the ropes and grow! The 2 main things are to be active and to have Discord. If interested, message me and I'll provide you a link to our Discord server. Once you come say hello we'll accept you into our family.

Chris9378
      Leader of TA 2
      Chrisc9378
      No Souls Left Leader
      Staff Sergeant
      EN GO
    • A reminder to all the player being in our subsidiary alliances. We together as a team and that we will share our members when in need. Eg. Alliances games or mass departures.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • 1 day in and 25% full :thumbsup: If you'd like to be part of a large alliance family (1 main and 2 sister) get those applications in :) We are truly a family, have a fun time and love to help each other out.

Lvl 20 or higher and must have and use discord.
      Chrisc9378
      No Souls Left Leader
      Staff Sergeant
      EN GO
    • eyyyy there i am looking for an alliance i joined the game 6 days ago scince i saw the new update i may not be level 20 but i got a 5 k/d ratio(i love rockets so its down to 4 but that should not count) i switched from supreamacy 1914 another bytro game so i am learning fast i used to be a second luitenant there so i my experience should be at least staff sergeant from my knowlege of tactics i love the axis and am a great mechanised commander. wont take more of your time but if u think i am worth accepting then i will gladly join because i am looking for veteran players. ;)