New Map Idea: Island Warfare

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Map Idea: Island Warfare

So basically, I’m this map, everyone starts as a island. Each player’s island has only 5 provinces including your capital(one province producing each resource). You’re capital will be at the center of the island with a double food province. You’re capital is the only province with an industrial complex. Each province starts with an infantry except for the capital, which starts with an armored car and an AA. There are 25 playable islands and 20 AI islands with only 1 province with an industrial complex. What do you guys think? ;)
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

freezy wrote:

Funny thing is that we thought about this as well and maybe we have something like that in the future.
      I would recommend some special skins and unit for that
      Not really worth the development time imo, this would just slow the release date considerably and cost Bytro a pretty penny as well.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

freezy wrote:

Funny thing is that we thought about this as well and maybe we have something like that in the future.
      Not really worth the development time imo, this would just slow the release date considerably and cost Bytro a pretty penny as well.
      Release date of what?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

freezy wrote:

Skins are cool, but yeah, I feel like I don't care that much about skins.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
    • Killer8282 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

freezy wrote:

Thats a random suggestion but I feel like units might be great. Normal infantry just doesn't match the scene to me.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Killer8282 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

freezy wrote:

Thats a random suggestion but I feel like units might be great. Normal infantry just doesn't match the scene to me.
      Meh, I don't really care. As long as they can get this map out quickly.