Game full when not full

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game full when not full

So, I decided to join a tournament island. When I joined, I figured out that there are 3 allies active player and no axis active player. I tried clicking to join allies but it didn't work so I press randomly choose. I was send to the axis with no other active players or slots. I am not a 1V3 active player. Why is it full??? Its day 1 provided screenshot. I was planning to have a internal games with my alliance friends. Sorry about the screenshot, my computer is high definition so screenshots need to be cut down to be 1MB
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 12.02.13 PM.png

1.02 MB, 1,438×1,046, viewed 5 times
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

So, I decided to join a tournament island. When I joined, I figured out that there are 3 allies active player and no axis active player. I tried clicking to join allies but it didn't work so I press randomly choose. I was send to the axis with no other active players or slots. I am not a 1V3 active player. Why is it full??? Its day 1 provided screenshot. I was planning to have a internal games with my alliance friends. Sorry about the screenshot, my computer is high definition so screenshots need to be cut down to be 1MB
      This problem appears to be occurring on all language servers.

Many Japanese were looking forward to this event map.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bewok963 ().

• That happened to me too. Couldn’t pick allies. I wanted to be Canada cause I live there, but I had to random and it game me Italy:(. I think I know why the game isn’t full. There’s this trick: so you join a game but don’t pick a country, and the server will say that you joined and add 1 to the players, but really you’re not there. You will be removed after 10 minutes. I used this trick before once when I desperately wanted to join a historic world war as Germany. I saw a historic world war at 24/25. So I joined but didn’t pick a country, making the game full. When the game is full, it starts a new empty game, so I immediately picked Germany on that one. You just have to wait a while and it will kick the not-playing players out and new players will join. :|
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • This issue is still under investigation.

Is anyone in a tournament island map that has started so that you are able to move units around?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

This issue is still under investigation.

Is anyone in a tournament island map that has started so that you are able to move units around?
      Yes, I could as soon as the game started. There's still only 3 players and I basically conquered Brazil already! Hungary is already moving into Canada, who still doesn't have a player!
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

So far everything in-game is normal, I joined 2 matches and got kicked out of 1 for not choosing team and leaving, what doesn't work is the team selection. Most people don't want to select random and just leave, so matches are left with only the people that clicked on random (5 [2v3] and 3 [3v0] in my cases) and after those that didn't get kicked no one else joins, I thought that if someone gets kicked that space can be taken by a new player but that isn't happening.
    • Valewonca034 wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

So far everything in-game is normal, I joined 2 matches and got kicked out of 1 for not choosing team and leaving, what doesn't work is the team selection. Most people don't want to select random and just leave, so matches are left with only the people that clicked on random (5 [2v3] and 3 [3v0] in my cases) and after those that didn't get kicked no one else joins, I thought that if someone gets kicked that space can be taken by a new player but that isn't happening.
      That's true. You can't pick a country...SO ANNOYING, but the map is symmetrical so...