Battle Rounds Without Enemy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Rounds Without Enemy

A few times today,

A stack goes to attack a province with a substantially smaller stack of defenders. Upon arrival, combat starts, all enemy units are destroyed, a second combat round begins despite no enemies remain. Upon completion of that next combat round, the province captures.

In another scenario, an interceptor was in a defending stack, and, once all other defenders (excluding that interceptor) died, I captured the province, and a new combat round began with the interceptor as the attacker in the province I just captured.

Image shows my attacking stack, and an incoming tank destroyer (with an AA) I also own (it has not yet arrived). Combat is ongoing, there are no defenders.
      Images
      • noenemydefenders.PNG

210.45 kB, 357×356, viewed 1 times
      Jacques Thomas
      Game Operator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Haven't seen the first case in the game so can't say but he scenario with the Interceptor is normal mechanics. Can think of it this way: unless the plane is refueling, it is presumed to be patrolling even though displayed as if on the ground. IIRC, it participates in the ground battle, giving and taking damage. When the airbase is lost, the planes are then grounded and there is another battle with the convoy.

Congratulations.You have discovered one of Call of War's secret mechanics! :thumbsup: