New event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

i am trying to join the new event with the 10 times speed, but on mobile version i get an white screen while i try to load that game and on pc i get stuck on the loading screen (with the quotes on the bottom disapearing after a while.
      My question is how to fix this and still be able to play those quick games because i tried it 3 times and i now have 3 mails off: "you did not log in within the first 10 minutes so you where removed from the game", this even happened while i had my pc on that broken loading screen.

Kind regards,
      Gewoon__Nick
    • Gewoon__Nick wrote:

Hello,

i am trying to join the new event with the 10 times speed, but on mobile version i get an white screen while i try to load that game and on pc i get stuck on the loading screen (with the quotes on the bottom disapearing after a while.
      My question is how to fix this and still be able to play those quick games because i tried it 3 times and i now have 3 mails off: "you did not log in within the first 10 minutes so you where removed from the game", this even happened while i had my pc on that broken loading screen.

Kind regards,
      Gewoon__Nick
      That happened to me too when I used mobile, so I just used a computer.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Killer8282 wrote:

Gewoon__Nick wrote:

Hello,

Kind regards,
      Gewoon__Nick
      That happened to me too when I used mobile, so I just used a computer.
      Best way to solve issue!!! :thumbsup:
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader