Unmovable Troops - Bugged Troops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unmovable Troops - Bugged Troops

Hi!

My game ID is 3153099 and I have a problem.

In my game, I am unable to move my 16th artillery division.

Here is a screenshot of my stuck troops (I had issues attaching an image to his post)
      prnt.sc/s4thj5

If I click my troops, it only gives me options to attack, split, or change firing more.
      However, when I click to split my troops, nothing happens.
      As you can see, the troops aren't moving, and I can't get them to move.

Thanks!
    • Server state differs from client, perhaps?

Try reloading the client/refreshing the browser...clearing the cache and all that noise.

If no response, submit a bug report from your game, give details and a GO will address it. Bug reporting in game is found in 'Settings'.
      Jacques Thomas
      Game Operator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Jacques Thomas wrote:

Server state differs from client, perhaps?

Try reloading the client/refreshing the browser...clearing the cache and all that noise.

If no response, submit a bug report from your game, give details and a GO will address it. Bug reporting in game is found in 'Settings'.
      Server state differs from clients means that there is nothing there to attack anymore. Most likely when you logged back in and ordered attack in a province that has a previous ongoing battle when you last log in. Your army actually defeated the other but it has not been updated and the other army visual is still there. Refreshing or just waiting a bit will work!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader