Chat Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chat Issues

Currently I’ve been recently getting messages on the chat saying “could not connect to the server, please try again later”. I have had this problem for some time but it was easily fixed by reloading the game once or twice. Now the problem occurs both on my mobile and PC and I don’t know how to fix it. Reloading the page no longer works and I would like to get back to the global chat whenever possible. If you could help me that would be great. Thanks,
      Axis 12

(Mobile is IPad and PC is Windows 10)
    • Generally reloading the game twice in a row will complete the connection the second time. This is simply a timeout issue where it takes too long to load the game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Same happened to me. It was resolved But before that issue (about 2 days) and after that issue (until now) I have to move from one channel to another and move back to see updated messages or newly put in ones. Including mine. :( Please solve this...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I would wish this is the case but I cannot even access the chat at all or the tabs. it simply will not work. I have tried reloading nearly 6 to 10 times with no success. This is the only thing is shows me. Only two tabs are shown, Coalition and Alliance. I have not been able to access it still.
    • Have there possibly been any changes to your internet service lately? I have found that certain firewall settings block chat from connecting. For example any free WiFi provided by the local health care monopoly at doctors offices or hospitals allows the game to load but doesn’t allow chat to connect.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<