No winners ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No winners ???

Game #3076974 finished 8 days ago, but it's today and I've not received the reward that I was supposed to receive. I received 1679 gold but the game finished because my coalition won! We were the only ones active so we decided to click the "Retirement" button WITHOUT leaving our coalition. Now, in other games have happened that whenever a game ends due retirement, it doesn't matter if I'm the first place, I will receive the coalition reward, something that didn't happen this time (and it didn't count as a victory as well).

I know it isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to have another victory on my score, because after all, I spent several days there.
    • Your coalition did not reached enough points for coalition victory, rewards went according individual position of each active player.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • When you retire, you will stay at the rank that you have currently. The only rank that matters is coalition rank because there is no solo player. You do not need to reach enough points for coalition victory to receive reward when retiring. Your reward will be received within 24 hours and your stats will be counted
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • PANZEEER wrote:

Game #3076974 finished 8 days ago, but it's today and I've not received the reward that I was supposed to receive. I received 1679 gold but the game finished because my coalition won! We were the only ones active so we decided to click the "Retirement" button WITHOUT leaving our coalition. Now, in other games have happened that whenever a game ends due retirement, it doesn't matter if I'm the first place, I will receive the coalition reward, something that didn't happen this time (and it didn't count as a victory as well).

I know it isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to have another victory on my score, because after all, I spent several days there.
      Was your coalition really in first place on points?
      .. if your coalition was the last one active, but as you finished the map another inactive one was better than you in coaltion points, or if none of you was in first place in the solo points, you won't get a winners medal.
      The winner is always the first in the list, even if he's inactive and cannot receive his reward.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • patriota75 wrote:

Your coalition did not reached enough points for coalition victory, rewards went according individual position of each active player.
      You do not need to reach enough point for coalition victory to count as your stat and receive gold when retiring.
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

patriota75 wrote:

Your coalition did not reached enough points for coalition victory, rewards went according individual position of each active player.
      You do not need to reach enough point for coalition victory to count as your stat and receive gold when retiring.
      .. both right - seen in the right context .. ;)

• Restrisiko wrote:

PANZEEER wrote:

Was your coalition really in first place on points?.. if your coalition was the last one active, but as you finished the map another inactive one was better than you in coaltion points, or if none of you was in first place in the solo points, you won't get a winners medal.
      The winner is always the first in the list, even if he's inactive and cannot receive his reward.
      But what about the another game? I was first place by far but even then, I only received the coalition reward (1800 gold + score), should I have gotten a better reward? (like the first place reward with 3000 gold + score).

Although, yeah, this game #3076974 neither me nor my allies were first place (even if we were the only coalition, due when a player is replaced, the bot inmediatly leaves the coalition) we were on top 4 (that's why we decided to be in a whole coalition), so maybe because of that we didn't receive the coalition reward nor the score, but seriously, if that's true, then I want the 1200 gold (3000 gold - 1800 gold) from the first game (and being scored as a solo win).
    • PANZEEER wrote:

But what about the another game? I was first place by far but even then, I only received the coalition reward (1800 gold + score), should I have gotten a better reward? (like the first place reward with 3000 gold + score).
      Although, yeah, this game #3076974 neither me nor my allies were first place (even if we were the only coalition, due when a player is replaced, the bot inmediatly leaves the coalition) we were on top 4 (that's why we decided to be in a whole coalition), so maybe because of that we didn't receive the coalition reward nor the score, but seriously, if that's true, then I want the 1200 gold (3000 gold - 1800 gold) from the first game (and being scored as a solo win).
      To get the solo victory you have to play win solo, of course.
      If necessary leave / delete the coalition in time if you want the solo badge ..
      .. since even if you play solo and win in a one-man coalition, it's logically a coalition victory. :00008185:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().

• While you are a member of a coalition your solo points are ignored.

When a game ends by retirement if a country has the top score that country is awarded the win even if they are not active.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

While you are a member of a coalition your solo points are ignored.

When a game ends by retirement if a country has the top score that country is awarded the win even if they are not active.
      Yes, I thought there is a winner 'winner' before but... no.
      BeaveRyan