Loss of Interceptors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

tsigmon73 wrote:

Anytime you release an update there is the potential to break other things, having said that developers have to go thru 1000's of lines of code to fix what happened after they figure what broke and that takes time. I personally have lost several stacks of planes due to this bug, however there is no way possible to replace units for millions of players its just not possible. We all deal with this bug its not an isolated instance for just several players it affects everyone in the game. For a game that costs you absolutely nothing to play I think you can have some patients while we figure this issue out.
      Hey I never noticed you before. Are you new moderator here?
      I would say solve it before you don't have a million player to deal with...:(

revengegirl wrote:

He has been a mod for a few months now he is a bit more active on discord and on call of war chat so now he's not new.
      Yes, because not all mods are active in the forums.
      I am aware not all mods are active on the forums that's why i plan on being a mod to get some of the mods a break while i deal with the players in chat, discord and on the forums.
      Thought you were going inactive??? So do we get the first mod in our alliance or are you falling to the dark side.
      This would make me your first mod in your alliance but first i have to ask out a special guy to be my bf (not on here) then i'll apply being a mod. He comes before anything even if it means i'll be gone for a day or 2. I'll still be active during quarantine since it looks like the borders will not open yet which i just wish it be open just to see the guy i'm in love with which some players may have seen me talk about him on discord and in call of war chat. Originally my plan was to be online than be out but it looks like corona will not be going away this fast so i'll still be playing it in the meantime.
      Sounds good!
      Once corona is gone or at least us being able to know how to live with it i will not be active compared to when i was in quarantine so if anyone wants to play a match with me now is the time during quarantine. I am active on discord so pm me if you want to talk to keep in touch.
      Yes, and i will start to not quote. Haha
      Lol yeah let's put a end to this never ending quote chain
      mmm ok lets put an end to it:) :D
      One day there will be no more wars
    • vyliance wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

tsigmon73 wrote:

Anytime you release an update there is the potential to break other things, having said that developers have to go thru 1000's of lines of code to fix what happened after they figure what broke and that takes time. I personally have lost several stacks of planes due to this bug, however there is no way possible to replace units for millions of players its just not possible. We all deal with this bug its not an isolated instance for just several players it affects everyone in the game. For a game that costs you absolutely nothing to play I think you can have some patients while we figure this issue out.

revengegirl wrote:

He has been a mod for a few months now he is a bit more active on discord and on call of war chat so now he's not new.
      I am aware not all mods are active on the forums that's why i plan on being a mod to get some of the mods a break while i deal with the players in chat, discord and on the forums.
      Thought you were going inactive??? So do we get the first mod in our alliance or are you falling to the dark side.
      This would make me your first mod in your alliance but first i have to ask out a special guy to be my bf (not on here) then i'll apply being a mod. He comes before anything even if it means i'll be gone for a day or 2. I'll still be active during quarantine since it looks like the borders will not open yet which i just wish it be open just to see the guy i'm in love with which some players may have seen me talk about him on discord and in call of war chat. Originally my plan was to be online than be out but it looks like corona will not be going away this fast so i'll still be playing it in the meantime.
      Sounds good!
      Once corona is gone or at least us being able to know how to live with it i will not be active compared to when i was in quarantine so if anyone wants to play a match with me now is the time during quarantine. I am active on discord so pm me if you want to talk to keep in touch.
      we need to go deeper!
      Teburu

GER/EN Forums
      Conflict of Nations Veteran
      I suck at COW
      idk what else to put here :D
    • It is still happening as of May 19th, 2020. This is occuring in an alliance challenge between RussianBears (RB) and United Assault Force (UAF). There have been three instances of this happening, where our interceptors were all lost in one patrol. The bug is definitely still present. I've submitted another bug report. The results of this game have been severely influenced by this bug so does it still count for alliance rankings? This is a gold-free game so effects are detrimental to everyone.
    • blue44elephant wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

It's fun let's continue. HAHA

vyliance wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

tsigmon73 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Sounds good!

Teburu wrote:

vyliance wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

tsigmon73 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Sounds good!
      we need to go deeper!
      haha this is probably the worst worst worst way to gain level XD