Provoking an AI to attack you.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The only way I know of to provoke an AI to attack is by being high on the evil doer list. You could minimize the impact of starting the war by proper use of trade embargos and war declarations...giving enough notice and what not.
      Jacques Thomas
      Game Operator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • You increase your popularity (and country's morality) by not be at war with so many countries, giving ROW to all AI countries early in the game, and buying their products in the market. When going to war- use trade embargo, and 24 hrs later declare war ...
    • gusv wrote:

You increase your popularity (and country's morality) by not be at war with so many countries, giving ROW to all AI countries early in the game, and buying their products in the market. When going to war- use trade embargo, and 24 hrs later declare war ...
      the 24 hour waiting period has been done away with. Declaring war has the same result on reputation now regardless of going in increments or all at once.

as for getting the AI to attack you, about the only other way is to trick them into trespassing. You might invite them to tea, revoke their passport, and get them to declare war in protest, but setting that up is difficult as they don’t accept many offers for tea.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Cuursed1 wrote:

I attacked an AI from an Ally's territory, the AI came after me and ended up "surprise attacking" my ally. Not exactly what you are looking for but its a way. Fun to get AI's fighting each other this way.
      Same happens to me. I had an ally do that and I ended up accidentally attacking his troops... but I didn't restore relations. lmao
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader