At peace inactive countries declar war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• low popularity

Restrisiko wrote:

freezy wrote:

Actions that improve your popularity with elite AI:
      - being enemy with their enemies
      - being friends (good diplomatic relations) with them and their friends
      - trading with them
      - getting war declared on you (added Nov 27th 2019)
      Actions that decrease your popularity with elite AI:
      - having peace or better relations with their enemies
      - having bad diplomatic relations or war with them or their friends
      - starting new wars without declaring them before (removed Nov 27th 2019)
      - when producing troops while already being unpopular
      - having troops in their country without right of way
      - getting your spies caught by them

Teburu

GER/EN Forums
      Conflict of Nations Veteran
      I suck at COW
      idk what else to put here :D
    • 2packagesa wrote:

In the last few days 6 countries where that Players have long gone inactive have declared war. Why would this happen?

Yep ... All thanks to changes a few months ago in the 'Elite AI' software!

Apparently you have low popularity because you have attacked without provocation a few AI managed countries ... Should you continue on your aggressive path, they'll declare war on you!

This happened to me a few games back, where I had Turkey in the 39 map and was playing rather aggressively ... At one point I was at war with 8 countries- 6 of them AI managed and they all declared war on me! ... I had 2 nights of nearly sleepless nights defending myself, but I managed to keep my winning streak ... which eventually came to an end the next game, won solo by a level 100+ player, from whom I learned a trick or two ...
    • gusv wrote:

2packagesa wrote:

In the last few days 6 countries where that Players have long gone inactive have declared war. Why would this happen?
      Yep ... All thanks to changes a few months ago in the 'Elite AI' software!

Apparently you have low popularity because you have attacked without provocation a few AI managed countries ... Should you continue on your aggressive path, they'll declare war on you!

This happened to me a few games back, where I had Turkey in the 39 map and was playing rather aggressively ... At one point I was at war with 8 countries- 6 of them AI managed and they all declared war on me! ... I had 2 nights of nearly sleepless nights defending myself, but I managed to keep my winning streak ... which eventually came to an end the next game, won solo by a level 100+ player, from whom I learned a trick or two ...
      Yes something like that happened to me. I was also playing turkey on the Europe clash of nations map. I had most of africa, causcus, Greece, yugo, Romania, and Ukraine. Then out of nowhere, Morocco declared war on me. Followed by communist Russia, germAny, and Spain. I only survived because my allies South USA and Finland helped me.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE