Cosmetic Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cosmetic Suggestions

Hi there, this is my first post. I've played this gave for several months and I've noticed a few cosmetic errors that could be resolved.

1. The level 1 artillery pictures for the allied and axis seem to be flip flopped. There are (possibly) British troops in the axis artillery picture and Germans in the allies picture. Possibly flipping those around my help matters.

2. Evolving until pieces will have a better look than just your typical figure throughout the game. I don't see how this would be a big ask for your art designers, but I don't know much about game developing. Maybe just focusing on tanks, tank-destroyers, fighters, and bombers will help bring a different more appealing look.

3. My understanding of the distinction between the He-111 and Ju-87 was relatively clear. The He-111 was a strategic bomber and the Ju-87 was a tactical bomber. However, you have the He-111 as a tactical bomber and the Ju-87 as a naval bomber. Kind of confused about that but maybe it's just me.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read through my suggestions. I will offer more in the near future if I see anything that sticks out.

Best,
      Joseph :beer: