Game Creation: Historical World War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galaxy2344 wrote:

I understand how filling a 100 player map like World at War would be difficult, but I don’t understand why we can’t make a 25 player World War map even when we have a 22 player one.
      Yeah, the limit is 22, but I also think it should be 25. The only problem would be that the 25p map might be a bit too popular and there will be a lot of 25 player maps with a few players.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Killer8282 wrote:

The only problem would be that the 25p map might be a bit too popular and there will be a lot of 25 player maps with a few players.
      I am totally fine with that! The less people, the better the country you get! But in reality, I do think that this could be a problem. However, if you go through the game list, there are not that many player created games. You need to have High Command for that, and there are many people not willing to pay. That narrows the field down a bit. In addition to that, High Command members can only create one game per month. Also, there are huge numbers of Clash of Nations maps in the game menu, and most of them get filled up pretty quickly. While the Historic World War map would not get filled up as quickly because of the imbalance, they would get filled up.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine