Alliance who Accepts New Players or Return Players?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance who Accepts New Players or Return Players?

Hi there, I just got back playing the game and I forgot my Username and Password cause I left the game years ago. I return the since I saw the game again on Facebook and so here I'am playing the game again, I'm just looking for an Alliance who accepts new recruits or a return player (but who forgot his Username and Password :D :D ). So If anyone who can let me join his/her Alliance please do let me in Haha :D

New Players!!!!

For Players who is new in the game can also find an Alliance here that can accept you also to the return players as well.

"Also people who want to advertise there Alliance to use my thread as a Recruitment forum that would be lovely, so that players that who is looking for an Alliance that they like can choose here."

Anyway I also want an Advice since I forgot how to play the game so If you have anyway tips or Advice please comment down below that would be lovely.

My status:
      My Ingame or Username in CoW: DJayboy (You can message me there)
      Active Player here (Can be active 24/7 or depends but minimum is about 4-5hrs a day same as other games before) :whistling:
      I have discord If you also want online communication and I also have Facebook as what I said earlier. :thumbsup:

Still a student I know that no one really ask but just wanna let you know in advance so that If you wonder why I'm not being very active this past few days, well at least you know why but currently in my Country our school resumes on September 17 so I'll be very active before that. :thumbsup:

Anyway Stay Safe and Stay Healthy Everyone!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      "Every problems has its own solutions and every solutions has its own problems" :thumbsup:

"Past is a History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a gift, that's why its called Present" :saint:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Law ().

• Hello, training alliance would like to recruit experienced or return player like you!!! We have main, and 2 subsidiary alliances. The main currently has one slot available and you might want to join. Normally, the rules are level 25+ but since you have previous experience, you can join us! We need to have discord and activeness which is exactly what you stated above. Please tell me if you are interested.

Thanks!
      Ryan
      FORUM GANG General

Ryan

EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician 3rd Grade
      Forum General
      President Training Alliance United
    • Tips -
      if it moves, shoot it
      it is better to give than receive
      call it a redistribution of resources
      be a benevolent despot [when the cameras are rolling
      he who has the last bullet wins a fight
      no plan survives contact with the enemy
      be flexible .... except when you should be inflexible
      be decisive .... except when it pays to be indecisive
      if it doesn't move, shoot it ... it will move eventually
      Have fun, it's a game :)
    • WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

Tips -
      if it moves, shoot it
      it is better to give than receive
      call it a redistribution of resources
      be a benevolent despot [when the cameras are rolling
      he who has the last bullet wins a fight
      no plan survives contact with the enemy
      be flexible .... except when you should be inflexible
      be decisive .... except when it pays to be indecisive
      if it doesn't move, shoot it ... it will move eventually
      Have fun, it's a game :)
      For short You lose the war if you give up isn't it?
      "Every problems has its own solutions and every solutions has its own problems" :thumbsup:

"Past is a History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a gift, that's why its called Present" :saint: