France.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This should never be forgotten. This will dictate both the future of France and the world. Not only on a military level, but hatred is being globalised towards terrorists. In fact, the day before the shootings, I had to do a thing for Logic class arguing against the detainment of suspected terrorists without trial. I'm not so sure now.
      It's been a while
    • I saw and I am surprised at how quickly France struck back. Today they led air strikes on Raqqa. We always joke about France waving the white flag, but not after November 13th, 2015. They will not surrender and we should all respect them and the dead for it.
      It's been a while
    • ok, so I will probably get a lot of heat from this but I have to say it. I hate how everyone is fixating on that. now I know that sounds blunt and very inhumane, I feel sad for the people of France who lost families and friends BUT I hate how people are just looking to "civilized" countries. What about when ISIS took Ramadi? An estimated 500+ people were killed that day and that's just when they took the city another estimated 658 civilians were executed out side of the city and a lot people didn't even bat an eye....but the moment it hits a little closer t home PEOPLE LOOSE THEIR MINDS. What about the battle where Iraqi Armed Forces took Ramadi back? over 1000 casualties on the IAF side and 25+ MIA. Now I realize the fact that its sad 218 (according to CNN) died in an act of terrorism, but what about the people that have to live with it? People that cant afford to flee from it. I just wanted to say my peace. Now if you all want to lynch me then do it, just wanted to release some steam, and I apologies to the people I may have offended.
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great
    • Well, the Kurds just took Erbil, which was the city that linked Mosul with Raqqa, seriously severing ISIS's supply routes. The Kurds took heavy casualties, but they took it after months of siege. This is a step further to capture Mosul, as now it's surrounded and without access to supplies and reinforcements.

My friend also tells me that although ISIS controls the main cities in Syria and Iraq, the territory in between them is pretty much empty, making it ideal for guerrilla warfare and for Special Force troops to stage raids.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • we should create a post for current events so we don't get nagged on.
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great