been a while

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would say that the main difference in the game the last 6 months has been the creation of AI popularity. I believe that this was done with the intent of mimicking the real life situation that occurs in the world with a very aggressive player- he'll lose popularity with AI, may get himself embargoed, and even find himself been declared war by one or more AI countries.

You increase your popularity (and country's morality) by not be at war with so many countries, giving ROW to all AI countries early in the game, and buying their products in the market. When going to war- declare war before you attack (AI does not like sneak attacks a la Pearl Harbor) ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

You increase your popularity (and country's morality) by not be at war with so many countries, giving ROW to all AI countries early in the game, and buying their products in the market. When going to war- declare war before you attack (AI does not like sneak attacks a la Pearl Harbor)
      Does giving ROW really help with AI and does that work on the Antarctic map?
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • Once you become labeled a 'most dreaded' nation - rather than fear you - all the AI start attacking you. Then it becomes a game of whack-a-mole. Rather annoying - but certainly a challenge.
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • dw98 wrote:

Once you become labeled a 'most dreaded' nation - rather than fear you - all the AI start attacking you. Then it becomes a game of whack-a-mole. Rather annoying - but certainly a challenge.
      Agree … A few games back, I had Turkey in the 39 map and I was playing rather aggressively ... At one point I was at war with 8 countries- 6 of them AI managed and they all declared war on me! ... I had 2 nights of nearly sleepless nights defending myself, but I managed to keep my winning streak ... which eventually came to an end the next game, won solo by a level 100+ player, from whom I learned a trick or two ... 8)
    • The AI in Antarctica are not supposed to give row in return because of the special map settings.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yes but does giving them ROW help at all?
      Does anything help/ besides killin em.

• VorlonFCW wrote:

The AI in Antarctica are not supposed to give row in return because of the special map settings.
      Why is it I am currently in a game where spies have told me that my opponent has RoW and even SHARE MAP with AI??