Population Food Consumption Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Population Food Consumption Idea

I noticed that your population consumes a LOT of food a day. I think you should be able to “starve” your people so they only consume 75% of their normal amount, but all your provinces lose 5% morale per day. What do you guys think? :)
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Killer8282 wrote:

I noticed that your population consumes a LOT of food a day. I think you should be able to “starve” your people so they only consume 75% of their normal amount, but all your provinces lose 5% morale per day. What do you guys think? :)
      Lol :00008185: -- when provinces lose at morale, resource production will decrease ..
      .. and since own provinces affect each other with their morals, you start the downward spiral and so the economic ruin in your own empire -- Good Idea

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Killer8282 wrote:

Lol :00008185: -- when provinces lose at morale, resource production will decrease .... and since own provinces affect each other with their morals, you start the downward spiral and so the economic ruin in your own empire -- Good Idea
      I know, but you will save more than you lose. As long as you don’t do it every day...
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Killer8282 wrote:

Restrisiko wrote:

Killer8282 wrote:

Lol :00008185: -- when provinces lose at morale, resource production will decrease .... and since own provinces affect each other with their morals, you start the downward spiral and so the economic ruin in your own empire -- Good Idea
      I know, but you will save more than you lose. As long as you don’t do it every day...
      Hopefully...you can go negative in stock
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Always love when suggestions actually describe the way the game already works. :)

When you have a shortage of food it is indeed your population that goes without and your province morale already does go down at a rate commensurate with the severity of the shortage.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<