Weird Carrier event and upload picture problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weird Carrier event and upload picture problem

my ally tried to put planes onto a carrier, and then this happened:
      the planes became a cargo truck and said they were boarding the ship and it would take 10 hours to get on. it also said they were going to patrol two different areas. it said the planes were based in a land city and were going to patrol off of that and also said they were on the carrier and would be patrolling in the middle of the Atlantic from it.

this is a really weird error and I couldn't upload a picture from an "unknown error" when the picture was 1.61MB. can someone tell me what to do about it?
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Hmmm... there has been aircraft carrier issues.. Check for other threads lately

What is the file type? Maybe its not supported.
      yeah, there has been but just to re-iterate, it was also on the second page so I didn't see it

also, it is a png so it is supported by the forum. the only thing I know that isn't supported is dox (sadly).
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • This bug is already being worked on.

I have had to use jpeg images for the forum for quite a while now.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<