Rally Points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rally Points

Is there a problem with Rally Points? While I have my Rally Points set, I am not seeing my units move to those points after building is complete. Can someone please look into this and let the world community know?

General cdub

PS: On another thread, I mentioned that the Rally Point Flags on Province Administration were not showing up at all. A post by Vorlon was.....

VorlonFCW wrote:

Otherwise there is a scientific process for evaluating and repairing bugs. The process for the next update has already begun of course, so in order for changes to programming to be done in a calm and logical manner this issue will be analysed and documented for inclusion in a future update.
      Can we get an update on this as well?
    • Hopefully you have stetted it the right way. That will be setting a rally point in unit production city to the point where you will like the unit to go and not set the point in the destination city.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • It does not matter what you do. When my units are done building, they just sit there and do not move. So like this morning, I lost between 2 to 6 hours of travel time as my units were just sitting in the city they were built in.

There have been many things wrong with the game for about a month and it seems every couple of days it just gets worse. They say things are fixed and they are not, then they say it is part of the game and it isn't.

I notice this morning all my achievements are now messed up. If you try to say anything or even slightly complain, you get the standard statement, "I don't appreciate you insulting my staff".

What's more, you don't get any customer satisfaction, only subtle threats of maybe being banned from the game, forums or both.

Just my humble opinion on things.

General cdub
    • Hm.. if it doesn't matter what you do. Then you are probably not going to get it right. Your wall of words probably wall of words probably will not solve the issue. Tried to give you some advice. :(
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • If you can make a post without insulting my staff I won’t have to mention it. You did start quite well, but couldn’t help but bring that up as well. Perhaps you don’t realize that insulting people is rude?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

If you can make a post without insulting my staff I won’t have to mention it. You did start quite well, but couldn’t help but bring that up as well. Perhaps you don’t realize that insulting people is rude?
      I will ask you sir, please show exactly where I insulted your staff so I may understand how you are taking my questions and the problems that your staff and us as players are having.

No offense to you or your staff, but when you say what you say, do you not think that I may take your response as insulting to me or my intelligence? Do you not think that the above post may not be insulting to me? The difference is that I don't let it bother me.

I and others are only asking for answers, maybe a timeline of when it will be fixed and some satisfaction to the issues we, (I), have incurred.

I don't think that is too much to ask sir,

General cdub
    • Greetings Ryan,

I appreciate your response. I still do not see where I have insulted him or his staff. Did I make a post that had a humorous sarcasm in it? Yes I did, and it was fully disclosed as such. But in no way was that insulting and if it was taken as such, well, then with all due respect, some people need to grow up a bit. If you can't chuckle over that part, then maybe some should not be dealing with the public when working for a company.

As Vorlon is evidently not going to quote the items I have posted as an example of how I insulted his staff, then maybe you could share with me your opinion on how I insulted his staff. Just as a matter of reference.

General cdub