Looking for an Alliance to join

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an Alliance to join

Hello!

- I am looking for an alliance to join or someone to accept me to their ranks.
      - I am roughly a new player, but I am a well team player and active.
      - Won my First Game, in multiple currently.
      - open mined and willing to work with you on war plans or help you in resources when in a tight spot.
      - Been able to make multiple allies or war pacts in game, coalition or not.
      - Trying to have fun with like minded players and just to enjoy the game. not get fussy for simple mistakes we all make.

I will not wolfpack on new players and will not gang up on a player without just cause. I play friendly and for the benefit that we all can win some gold in the long run. so whoever reads this, and has alliance that would be interested in allowing me to join. please reply.

current level: lvl 27 (will be getting higher quickly)
      in game name: -EXTERMINATUS-

oh and also, i can discord or talk through steam, if that's your preferred way of communication.

thank you for the time :)
      Oh the Heresy! Commence EXTERMINATUS on the Heretics!
      ==================================================
      I drink to get drunk, and I get drunk to forget I drink.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -EXTERMINATUS- ().

• blue44elephant wrote:

You go back to the game, from there select alliances and then type the name of our alliance. After this select, APPLY.
      okay, so ive tried that. but everytime i find the training alliance or training alliance 2 or 3, and i click info or try to find the apply button. it only shows me battle stats or see members.

but when i click on an alliance in the "open alliance tab" i can apply or join one of those.
      which why i assumed i needed to talk to someone or get an invite to yours.
    • blue44elephant wrote:

-EXTERMINATUS- wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

ok, please wait. What's your in-game name?
      alright, and my in game name is -EXTERMINATUS-- thanks
      is it: -EXTERMINATUS or EXTERMINATUS?
      it should be with the - or the one i posted, just copy the name the crtl v or past it in the name search. unless you are using the phone version, it might come up as EXTERMINATUS? since some versions dont allow - or _
      but should be -EXTERMINATUS-
    • ok, please wait. What's your in-game name?

-EXTERMINATUS- wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

-EXTERMINATUS- wrote:

alright, and my in game name is -EXTERMINATUS-- thanks
      is it: -EXTERMINATUS or EXTERMINATUS?
      it should be with the - or the one i posted, just copy the name the crtl v or past it in the name search. unless you are using the phone version, it might come up as EXTERMINATUS? since some versions dont allow - or _but should be -EXTERMINATUS-
      ok
    • Hey, sorry for late reply. I am Ryan and I am the leader of Training Alliance. For the previous post that you have made. I suggest you to go to TA 2 or training Alliance 2. We have 3 alliances, one main and 2 subsidiaries led by me, @chrisc9378 and @nodaz99 Please contact me if you have any question and have a nice day!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Hey, sorry for late reply. I am Ryan and I am the leader of Training Alliance. For the previous post that you have made. I suggest you to go to TA 2 or training Alliance 2. We have 3 alliances, one main and 2 subsidiaries led by me, @chrisc9378 and @nodaz99 Please contact me if you have any question and have a nice day!
      thank you for the response and suggestion. I will apply now, and then message chris my discord info. thanks for the help guy! appreciate it