Splitting stacks causing some units to instantly relocate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Splitting stacks causing some units to instantly relocate

Playing game ID #3181941, for the 2nd time I have noticed units relocating as result of splitting them. 1st time I thought my eyes were playing tricks (too much cider?) but now in coffee mode I have captured an image of the standard 2 Destroyer & 2 Subs being split. Destroyers going SE (which is correct), 1 Sub heading west (also correct) but the other Sub is having to said east to where the split happened before heading NE as instructed.
      For completeness, 1st instance was at Souk El Arba when one of the units I split jumped to the border with the Bone province and had to drive back to Souk El Arba before heading where I intended. TYIA
      Images
      • Bug04-Clash of Nations.png

772.25 kB, 960×720, viewed 6 times
    • Different units will travel at different speeds, and when the route is recalculated after a split a different arrival time will always be the result when you eliminate slower units from the group.

Part of the recalculation does show the image at another location momentarily as part of the process, simply a visual glitch as said above. Is this different from what you have seen?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Is this different from what you have seen?

Yes, The unit actually relocated in (the reported Med Sea event but NOT in the other 2 happenings - Which were visual as I have just seen another visual event). In the one I sent a picture of, 2 Destroyers and 2 Subs were at the point/apex you can see (Basically track back from Destroyer Position and 1 of Subs to see where all 4 units were). Somehow, 1 Sub jumped westand took almost an hour to head back to the point it was at before turning north to be near Siciliy. Hence, not a visual bug but an actual relocation during the split that happened instantaneously. Now unless the Enterprise did return to WW2 (not a similar planet having a War or using holodeck) didn't think Transporter technology really exists outside Star Trek. :) x

The post was edited 1 time, last by Steve_The_Tyke: Correction. 3 of 4 events were indeed visual. TY. ().