Naval Invasion Defense

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval Invasion Defense

What's better? holding a coastal province's center and wait for the enemy to finish disembarking and attack or sending units to the edge facing the sea to defend while the enemy units are still disembarking?

I looked into the stats and most of the units shows no stats towards ships but I've seen enemies doing damage to my troops while they're disembarking/embarking, I'm not sure if that's because of the units defending or from a hidden artillery unit tho.
    • Try sending artillery or planes to bombard the ships if you can, otherwise, I would send units to the province immediately. If there is a large invasion that could affect the whole game, I might even build some fortifications with gold.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • I don’t think that matters much...If you have artillery at the back, move troops to the front so you can continue to bombard while the fighting is going.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Send melee units to the LZ. The disembarking units are weak. If you send melee
      units to attack the disembarking enemies, you will see an error message that
      your troops cannot damage the enemy unit. But, this message is FALSE!
      Except on CoN, where landing enemies get a free ride, they can even
      gain the advantage of rapid disembarkment, if they land at your harbor!