Airplanes in water

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airplanes in water

I had a group of 5 tacs on a carrier near ireland.
      The tacs were patrolling.
      As soon as i complete an airport on ireland, i ordered my tacs to move there.
      When i look back an hour later, my tacs are a convoy in the water.
      Meanwhile, the carrier was moving, but not nearly out of range from either their patrol area, or the airport.

Can anyone tell me so that i can make sure it will never happen again.
      How can the tacs end up in the water ? What could have gone wrong ?
    • the only way your tacs will end up in the water is if the crash. this is when your carrier moves out-of-range of your planes so they can't land back and are forced to ditch.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • attacker101 wrote:

the only way your tacs will end up in the water is if the crash. this is when your carrier moves out-of-range of your planes so they can't land back and are forced to ditch.
      And thats something i havent seen happening. (in this situation i am fairly sure they were in range)

While traveling with my carrier i often fan out my planes to scout, each time i check back and a few have fallen out of range, they are back on the carrier ready to receive a new order.
    • attacker101 wrote:

the only way your tacs will end up in the water is if the crash. this is when your carrier moves out-of-range of your planes so they can't land back and are forced to ditch.
      In real life yes... But in the game, I am sure that it auto lands back on the carrier. I have tried that myself.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader