Math issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, after playing the game a while i have noticed a lot of things dont add up, Particularly in combat
      For example
      One level 2 Artillery unit shells 1 level 2 light tank unit, The light tank unit is taking 7.5 Damage a turn even though level 2 Artillery only has 1.5 Damage against that armor class'

an AC stack with a combined total strength of 30 Attack against Inf, attacks an singular INF unit with 10 hp remaining, The inf unit only takes 8 Damage in the first turn(

Combat updates Happen Every 63 Min or so and not 60 min (I kept track)

Anyone care to explain?
    • In my experience there is a randomness factor that plays a part in combat. Just like in real life where sometimes your opponent is taking good cover and you aren't making much headway or causing casualties, then the tide turns and you get some momentum. I also believe they have to incorporate some random factor otherwise two units with the same attacking/defending damage against each other would result in killing each other off at the exact same time (armored cars)

Another point to make is many factors such at Terrain and State Based Damage Efficiency (SBDE) effect combat outcomes. If you have a large stack of units, the damage they deal is not as effective due to the SBDE. And an Armored Car stack with attacking strength of 30 is a huge stack (I'm guessing around 12?) and the SDBE has to be low. As for the tank taking 7.5 damage from a single artillery unit, I have yet to see anywhere near that kind of damage done. The only thing I am thinking might have happened is if you were shelling a tank that switched from one terrain type to Urban during shelling. Because Urban regions drop a light tanks HP from 20 to 10 just by simply entering the region.