Total games played incorrect

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not holding my breathe on a quick fix for this. A couple of years ago I raised a bug report as my stats for provinces won/lost were way off. Told this was a known problem for Frontline Pioneer players of which I was, still waiting for it to be corrected (My current stats show a 0.13 Ration of lost to won. If correct I have lost over 85k provinces
    • Njx wrote:

Not holding my breathe on a quick fix for this. A couple of years ago I raised a bug report as my stats for provinces won/lost were way off. Told this was a known problem for Frontline Pioneer players of which I was, still waiting for it to be corrected (My current stats show a 0.13 Ration of lost to won. If correct I have lost over 85k provinces
      FP games are supposed to be bugged but should better not affect stats.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Well, by now total games played and solo/coalition victory counters are displayed correctly again. Would say for all players, as far as I can see.

However
      a) As we all know, games joined for the different scenarios is still wrong - it shows only the maps that were joined very recently.
      b) Victory achievements counters for some scenarios are reset to 0. For me, this is affecting 100player world map and Pacific map. Looks like this:

(Won it three times.)

Are these two issues (which I assume are both part of the same problem) still going to be fixed?
    • Patience please folks, these stat display bugs are being worked on as time permits.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • It should be correct by now though, the desktop "games joined" should be the same number as the mobile "games joined" now (which it does in my case). Maybe previously also unranked games counted while in the new count only ranked games count? Could that explain the lower number for you guys?

Also regarding achievements, any strange happenings? Hans reported that the Pacific map achievement reset its progress, but I myself still have my progress of 1 for that achievement, so can't be a general reset.

I also cannot confirm gusv's report that his games joined exceeds his games won stat, I see 19 games joined and 17 wins in his profile.

What is indeed only showing recently joined maps though is the amount of maps joined, where previously it showed all maps joined at any time. Will have to clarify internally the reasoning behind this and if we want to fix it or keep it.
    • freezy wrote:

It should be correct by now though, the desktop "games joined" should be the same number as the mobile "games joined" now (which it does in my case). Maybe previously also unranked games counted while in the new count only ranked games count? Could that explain the lower number for you guys?

Also regarding achievements, any strange happenings? Hans reported that the Pacific map achievement reset its progress, but I myself still have my progress of 1 for that achievement, so can't be a general reset.

I also cannot confirm gusv's report that his games joined exceeds his games won stat, I see 19 games joined and 17 wins in his profile.

What is indeed only showing recently joined maps though is the amount of maps joined, where previously it showed all maps joined at any time. Will have to clarify internally the reasoning behind this and if we want to fix it or keep it.
      This is good
    • freezy wrote:

Hans reported that the Pacific map achievement reset its progress, but I myself still have my progress of 1 for that achievement, so can't be a general reset.
      Well, it at least applies to most players. Just took as a random example the top one in the ranking (DJF78, playerID 6479530). Is displayed like this (in both desktop and mobile version):

The badges are still there, but counters are reset to 0.
      What's displayed to you (freezy), if you open profile of either DJF78 or me?

freezy wrote:

Really can't imagine anything positive about these three places showing only recently joined maps.
      With them showing the three scenarios the player played the most at any time, they made statistics more significant. Because - as we all know - it's more difficult to achieve good games joined/won ratio and good K/D if playing mainly on smaller maps. So when reading a player's stats, it's important to know which scenarios he played primarily.
    • Hans A. Pils wrote:

Well, it at least applies to most players. Just took as a random example the top one in the ranking (DJF78, playerID 6479530). Is displayed like this (in both desktop and mobile version):The badges are still there, but counters are reset to 0.
      What's displayed to you (freezy), if you open profile of either DJF78 or me?

In your profile I see a progress of 3/6, and for DJF I see a progress of 1/6 (see screenshot).

Maybe a caching issue on your end?

Anyone else having this problem?
      Images
      • admiral.PNG

180.38 kB, 432×489, viewed 1 times