Not able to produce units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you unable to produce any units at all? Can you produce units in your other games? Are you using PC or mobile?
    If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
    FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
    CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
  • This is a bug for last 2 days. I am in 2 beta games - 3181403 and 3153850. In one I am limited to production of only antitank units, in the other I am blocked from producing subs and light tanks - not sure if other things are blocked as not researched all yet. IN both games also my barracks are disabled and it is impossible to activate them so I cannot train infantry - whether that is blocked by a bug or the bug is merely blocking barracks enabling is impossible to know.
    This applies whether PC or mobile used. And regardless of browser or whether different PC is used

The post was edited 1 time, last by Poissonrouge: Additional comment ().

• the "currently producing" feature was added to existing frontline pioneer games in a recent
    'game improvement'.
    Most unit types are blocked from production, and the few types that remain available vary
    from one game to the next.
    FP games started after the 'game improvement' do not seem to to have any units blocked from production.

---------------------------------------
    PS: Given that this feature has been around for several days, it is unlikely that "refreshing and logging out, then logging back in" will in any way mitigate the problem.
  • freezy wrote:

Hi, the problem is known and is being worked on.

Currently on beta only units are producible which have not been researched past level 1.
    Hey there, yesterday i tried researching a level 1 item that I hadn't unlocked (Armored Cars) today I can build fully researched anti tank and artillery. I researching naval bombers now to see if it unlocked builds for anything else.
    Call Of War All-Time Wins Leader
    Top 20 player
    Frontline Pioneer