Carrier plane bug (disembarked, instant death on plane launch)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carrier plane bug (disembarked, instant death on plane launch)

This is the second time it happend so i decided to make a thread about it (oh yeah im mad now)

1. 3-4days ago 2 carriers each with 3 fighters decided that they are not embarked anymore on the carrier
      - had to embark them on land into an airbase and fly it back into the carrier (as you cant embark it back on sea apperently)

2. one of the carrier i moved near phillipines i launched 3 fighter planes to do some recon, immediately seconds after that the planes launched they were whoosh gone, i could only see it in the newspaper that they were destroyed (no enemies was seen near me except if the devs implemented a secret UFO update but i doubt it)

3. 10 mins ago i merged 2 carriers together with 4 fighter on one carrier and 4 naval bomber on the other
      - same thing happened as the first one, they are disembarked once again and again i will lose precious time again because there is a BUG IN THE GAME and no OFFICIAL THREAD OPENED ABOUT IT STILL

but sure that achievement bug needed immediately one

could you be as kind and make a post like the one you made about the achievement bug to show us that you care about the players too and not just the free gold mistake you took back in hours? sending everyone a system message as well?

i want to see an official pinned post describing the problem, suggestions like dont merge them and that you are sorry for the inconvenience etc etc.

thx

sincerely,
      raymond holt

PS.: playing historical map as japan so its a pretty serious and gamebraking for me
      PS2.: and i swear if my planes die again, me trying to do pearl harbor on that USA im gonna forget about this game developer forever because what ive seen on this forum how you handle us players reporting problem with the game and you reply with RNG, tough luck, coming back with that EU law to not share messages what you send out and than the audacity saying that because that guy lost 50+ interceptors, wont get any compensation and also bringing up again terms of shit, is genius
    • my naval bombers decided they wont follow my order at night to move to closest airbase, again now i lost minimum 12 hours from attacking

at this point i think game devs should just take the game off and put it into early access version because the game is full of bugs, clearly not working as intended
    • i just lost 12 planes to the same thing as you
      i moved a new career (with 5 naval bombers which are fine)to my fleet but the aircraft that were already there (5 interceptors and 7 naval bombers )just disappeared so i looked in the news paper to see if they were killed but no they died all by themselves i added a screenshot to the attachments HELP

Game ID 3133462 the round's password is JackieFish17

edit found a pic from before it glitched
      Images
      • Annotation 2020-05-12 075058.png

77.06 kB, 482×138, viewed 2 times
      Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by mooser500: +pic, spelling, the round's password, ().

• umm dont give out passwords on the forum?

edit: nvm its the round's password i guess

asking again game devs to create an official pinned thread (and maybe a system message) for owning the bug which is in the game for at least a week now. People are losing stuff because they dont know about the bug
    • Ethedor wrote:

asking again game devs to create an official pinned thread (and maybe a system message) for owning the bug which is in the game for at least a week now.
      You already got a personal reply in an official news thread from Game Designer that it was being worked on, and apologies for inconvenience. There isn't any better answer or higher authority than that.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Ethedor wrote:

one of the carrier i moved near phillipines i launched 3 fighter planes to do some recon, immediately seconds after that the planes launched they were whoosh gone, i could only see it in the newspaper that they were destroyed (no enemies was seen near me except if the devs implemented a secret UFO update but i doubt it)
      If a UFO was involved, inquiring minds would like to know! ... Who knows, may be we could write a book about UFO encounters in CoW and make a few talk shows on TV and radio ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

If a UFO was involved, inquiring minds would like to know!
      That is classified. ;)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

You already got a personal reply in an official news thread from Game Designer that it was being worked on, and apologies for inconvenience. There isn't any better answer or higher authority than that.
      i dont think i asked too much, but maybe i shouldnt expect the same as from other game developers would do like letting their players know what bug is in the game, how to avoid it, solutions, ETA on when it will be fixed and update the thread when it is beleived to be fixed...

sry for asking
    • Everyone is busy working on these issues and they will be fixed as soon as possible. We are not able to give any eta or inform you personally when they will be fixed.

in general, tips on playing around bugs and avoiding them come from other community members who have experienced the exact issues and are helpful in assisting other players. This overwhelming helpfulness is what makes the Call of War community the best community on the internet

VorlonFCW

• i did not ask you to inform me personally, i asked you to make a forum thread by someone from bytro, so those at least who comes on the forum will know instantly that its a bug in the game and you are working on it, and dont need to start 300 threads about it (because i thought if an achievement bug gets one, why does a gamebraking bug not get one yet)

but i shouldnt tell you how to run your company
      you know how to gain trust from your consumers by expecting them to test your game and report the bugs (read some of the TOS) while not agreeing to give back anything in return.

good day
    • gazsom wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, Ive combined carrier groups, fortunatley I never had the opportunity to launch as the game ended
      Thanks for the heads tho
      i still dont know what causes the instant death of launched planes from carrier, i only figured out that the planes changes to convoys when merging carriers

and this is my last post on this forum as i realized we the players who report these bugs on the forum, we are working for free for the game developer as testers and they cant even collect all the good solutions, preventions we post into a pinned thread.