Unit in Queue Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit in Queue Bug

I paid to queue a unit because the previous unit was going to be done in about a half hour. When the unit was complete, the new unit never started production because it was "waiting on goods." This makes no sense to me because it already charges me the goods, oil, steel, ect. This has to be a bug. I'm in tutorial game 3184816. It happened twice back to back and cost me a lot of resources.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I also noticed if you take a unit out of queue it doesn't refund you but I think thats on purpose. Wish that wasn't the way they designed the game. I feel like if you change your mind you should get refunded your resources. Or at least 50%.
    • You can go in the market and buy some goods if you want, but yes, I think you should be able to be refunded 50%.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Thing on queue both buildings and unit do NOT instantly take resource once ordered in the queue, Rather you keep the resources until the production actually starts. So if you cancel a queued unit/building you will not any resources back because you haven't invested any into it yet, Same type of thing with the "Awaiting goods" if you don't have enough resources to start the new production after the first one, it will wait until you do have enough.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • This guide will explain more about how the queue works.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…out-of-your-high-command/
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<