Lost money ability to make trade offers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lost money ability to make trade offers

Good Morning, I have run into this problem a couple times. I posted a trade offer, decided to change the price twice, and this caused what I assume is a glitch. All my money disappeared and I was no longer able to post the amount of the resource I wished. To be more specific, I had like 9k food, I decided to sell about 3.5 or 4k at a certain price, changed my mind on the price, posted again, changed my mind again (this all happened in the span of a couple minutes by the way) and reposted but then I was only able to post about 200 because (I think) the system seemed to think I didn't have the resources to offer anymore even though the 9 or so thousand was still depicted on my resources tab. Have no idea why i money disappeared though. This happened twice in a day and really screwed me over. ?(
    • When placing offers on the market you are charged 10% as a non-refundable fee, So when ya make a offer then cancel it to change the price the money you paid for the fee will not be given back to you.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh