i cannot recuperate my old account, so I have made this one to can communicate through the forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i cannot recuperate my old account, so I have made this one to can communicate through the forum

A few days ago, I lost my account, I got out of my account but it was't saved in my searcher or in the log in page of call of war.
      The case is that my e-mail account, the e-mail with which I made my call of war account is lost, i mean that i don't remember it, I was a high level and I didn't remembered the name. By other side, my old code semms that doesen't work, I don't remember when I or anyone have changed it. So the thing is the next, I don't remember my code neither the e-mail account with which I made my call of war account, so as in the log in page only give me the option to put my code (which I've forgotten), or putting the e-mail account (which I have forgotten too), I have no way to take back my Call of war account.
      I know that it isn't allowed to have two or more accounts, but I made this one, (the account from where I'm speaking right now) because I send a message to Bytro a few day ago, but how they haven't responded me yet, I've decided to create thi new account to have the possibility to communicate through the Forum. I say this to alert to the moderators, If I have the possibility to take back my old account, I'm absolutely fine to the moderators to eliminate the account from where I'm speaking right now.
      I mean, If I can recuperate my old account, please don't eliminate it, eliminate this ccount, From where I'm speaking right now, instead of eliminate the account I want to recuperate.

My old account was named:
      King_Oyster

And my old ID number was:
      ID: 16773544
    • Recovering an account under these circumstances is very difficult and time consuming, and sometimes not possible at all. Your ticket will be handled as soon as possible, but please note that only a few people can handle such things.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • no thats wrong. This is my account but i cant access it from my phone but im on my phone. Urgghh.
      Ok so i reset my phone. I cant access my account through the app. Im not even sure how i accessed it here except that now im on google and not the app. Make sense? I dont know what to do. Please help.
    • You should have your username and password for your account. To check your username and password you can visit callofwar.com in any browser window and try to login.

if you do not remember your password, then click the “forgot password” link in the login menu.

when opening the app for the first time you need to click the “login” button and enter your username and password. (This screen will not ask for your email)

If you instead used the “play” button you have created another account instead. You will need to delete the app and reinstall it to reach the login screen.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• You should only have one account. Please delete any duplicate accounts that you have access to.

VorlonFCW