COW 1.5 How can I enter in that version of game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• COW 1.5 How can I enter in that version of game?

How can I enter in that version of game?Where to find it?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • OK, thanks. I see some players are talking about it so I wanted to see it. Is it in frontline peoneers? I am active for a while, a month or more and I did not get invitation for them. It is a little strange.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • patriota75 wrote:

OK, thanks. I see some players are talking about it so I wanted to see it. Is it in frontline peoneers? I am active for a while, a month or more and I did not get invitation for them. It is a little strange.
      Well yes, today in chat some people have told me that you can play with those new units by joining a new FP game (I'm a FP too btw), I think you can see and use the new artilleries and bomber there then
      "Another day in Forums..."

-TCKartalMapper-
      (Forum-Sergeant)
      (CoW-Level 62-Staff Sergeant)

"Peace in home, Peace in the World"
      -M. Kemal Ataturk
    • I do not know when the next beta test will be released. But I would guess soon given we just received information about it.

When it does I would assume it will be like the previous times and be an event every player can join not limited to those in frontline pioneer.
      Torpedo28000
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh