Anti air and paratroopers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anti air and paratroopers

Give anti air 5 more health.Right now its useless. it really needs a buff.There is no reason to build them at all.interceptors and rocket fighters are much better.Also buff paratropers.Make it so they dont require the capital city to be built or reduce their cost and research cost.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zecevi123 ().

• Once you get to know the game better and may have understood the combat system to some extent,
      you will see that AA as it is is absolutely fine and useful.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • I definitely agree. AA units be getting their butts kicked by the planes they're supposed to be able to fight. In other words, yes they need more health, and stop getting destroyed by planes!!!!!!!
      Men you have fought like lions, and have been led by donkeys.
      General Erwin Rommel
      A good plan violently executed now is a better that a perfect plan executed next week.
      General George Patton, Jr.
    • ShoeBob wrote:

I definitely agree. AA units be getting their butts kicked by the planes they're supposed to be able to fight. In other words, yes they need more health, and stop getting destroyed by planes!!!!!!!
      Sometimes it can be very annoying whenever you have more than a few AA in a stack. Trust me.. one day you will find how useful it is.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I never use AA, so I don’t really know...there was a match where I went inactive on day 8 because I was being attacked on2 sides and wouldn’t be able to win...After a long time, I decided to check on it because I was surprised the game hadn’t ended yet. It was day 52 and somehow the AI won against both the two players and now my country was MASSIVE and had 600 units, but half were AA’s, which was quite annoying. I don’t know why, but AI seem to produce a LOT of AA. AA is useful sometimes, but I don’t see the point of 300 AA’s!!!
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • AA is one of the cheapest units, fast to produce and one of most used ones. Not bad at all.Paratroopers have a short range, maybe it should be greater.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.