How do I get in talks with game operator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello! So, If you want to get in contact with a Game operator, I can tell you how!
      Alrighty, First you want to Go to Members, At the top, there are Four Options, Recent Activities,Users Online, Staff Members and, Search Members, The third one is "Staff Members" Click that! Ok, So now it shows a Whole bunch of Staff members, But in order to recognize their Field of work, look at the top where it makes distinctions on what they do and how many do that specific area of work, You will see Community Managers, Community Coordinators,Main administrators,Senior Moderator, Senior Game operators, And then, Game operators. If You click on anybody under the work title "Senior Game Operator or Game operator" I'm sure they'll have Information for you to contact them with! :)
      Master Sergeant ~ Waronthemoon
    • Just a bit late but, in regards to creating a historical RP round, you will need to submit a support ticket/bug report requesting for one, this will get you into contact with SGO (senior Game Operator)
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh