Revolt outside of day change?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Revolt outside of day change?

I may have misuderstood the mechanisms of revolt. I thought it only happened during day change. But now I just had 2 provinces 'accepted a treaty to be placed under XX rule' in the middle of the day.

So how often is this kind of a thing an option? Or is it something you can trigger instantly by using gold?
    • day change can be at the middle of the day since many monthes....
      We have day change at time, when round start.

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

I may have misuderstood the mechanisms of revolt. I thought it only happened during day change. But now I just had 2 provinces 'accepted a treaty to be placed under XX rule' in the middle of the day.

So how often is this kind of a thing an option? Or is it something you can trigger instantly by using gold?
      but, "accepted a treaty..." is not only revolts. If coalitionmemder regain coreprovince it will returned too owner. And newspaper have same anounce.
    • f118 wrote:

day change can be at the middle of the day since many monthes....
      We have day change at time, when round start.

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

but, "accepted a treaty..." is not only revolts. If coalitionmemder regain coreprovince it will returned too owner. And newspaper have same anounce.
      Which i think is quite annoying. Haha
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

I don't get it. This does not happen every time a nation regains a core province. Why is it only some of them? One of these nations were never in a coalition.
      Sometimes when you reconquer a core province that's what the newspaper says. IDK why; it's just a bug that's been around for a while. I see neither rhyme nor reason to it.
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

OK, but anyway: If someone uses gold to lower morale, will it show up instantly? Or only at day-change?
      Shown instantly, but revolts only happens at day-change.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • I honestly think that COW morale isn't as problematic as CoN. CoN has a 50% insurgency. :( Really annoying. They also have units for that. But don't think this is off topic, the next thing you know, COW will be the same as CON
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader