Third Time this Game: Lost Entire Stack of Units Due to Patrol Glitch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Third Time this Game: Lost Entire Stack of Units Due to Patrol Glitch

For the third time in my game (#3088968), I have lost an entire stack of units due to the patrol glitch. This is getting extremely frustrating, as this makes the game essentially unplayable.

EB 1 just killed FG 18 in a single, offensive patrol tick without taking any damage. The former (EB 1) was 9 lvl 7 interceptors, and 7 lvl 7 tactical bombers. The latter was 7 lvl 6 interceptors and 7 rocket fighters.

This is the third time this has happened. Can you *please* replace these units? Otherwise this game is literally unplayable, as defensive air strategies are impossible.

I've attached the associated screenshots.
      Files
    • Unfortunately, I also know that recently they don't replace lost units (though they used to, and did for me when the carrier bug was causing loss of planes).

These are the other two postings I made for the same bug:

Lost Entire Air Stack on Defending Patrol
      Second Occurrence: Lost Entire Stack of Units to Patrol Glitch

I will not be paying for high command again. And this is probably my last game. It's just not worth it, and the forum moderators have been rude and condescending in regards to this bug. This game is unplayable at a competitive level, and that's when it's worth my time.
    • Sgt. Cypress wrote:

For the third time in my game (#3088968), I have lost an entire stack of units due to the patrol glitch. This is getting extremely frustrating, as this makes the game essentially unplayable.

EB 1 just killed FG 18 in a single, offensive patrol tick without taking any damage. The former (EB 1) was 9 lvl 7 interceptors, and 7 lvl 7 tactical bombers. The latter was 7 lvl 6 interceptors and 7 rocket fighters.

This is the third time this has happened. Can you *please* replace these units? Otherwise this game is literally unplayable, as defensive air strategies are impossible.

I haven't actually lost any units but I have had Air Units disappear after being given orders on many occasions. I closed and reopen the game and the units come back. This has happened a lot. You might try that, maybe your units are not gone just hidden.
    • Balhog wrote:

Sgt. Cypress wrote:

I haven't actually lost any units but I have had Air Units disappear after being given orders on many occasions. I closed and reopen the game and the units come back. This has happened a lot. You might try that, maybe your units are not gone just hidden.
      they are gone if the newspaper says they are gone.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • We are tying to reproduce this so that the devs can fix it, problem is we are having trouble recreating it.

The more information we have the better as once we can reproduce the problem we can then send it to the devs to have it fixed.

If you have the steps you took to produce this please let us know as then we can test it and send to the proper people to get it fixed. Otherwise, as it stands we can't find a reason that this happens for some and not others.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket