Want to give suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Want to give suggestion

I was inspired with the description of names n images of every units in
      the researches, so i would like to suggest to have new looks of planes
      and tanks after new researches then it will be easier for players to
      recognize the Level of the units just by looking it and it will also be
      more reality and most of the players would like it too. Moreover,
      Commando will be perfect if they are invisible in the terrain like
      jungle to make a surprise attack and not be able spotted by the scout
      planes. Once more, I would like to have some effects for the
      anti-aircraft like a sparks of explosion when Planes attack directly
      above them as the reaction of fighting back the planes.Thank you for
      your attention.
      P.S Thanks again for the addition of attack bomber, i really love it.
    • I agree a lot! It would make making distinctions between certain levels of Fighters, bombers and attack bombers easier (for new players at least)! Example: Lvl 2 fighter: Hawker Hurricane fighter, Lvl 3 Fighter: P-47 Lvl 4: P-51 Lvl 5: F4U Corsair! This is absolutely a great Idea indeed! :coolman: It would also to be cool to see different Planes,Tanks,Armored Cars!
      Master Sergeant ~ Waronthemoon
    • Chet Zwe Han wrote:

I was inspired with the description of names n images of every units in
      the researches, so i would like to suggest to have new looks of planes
      and tanks after new researches then it will be easier for players to
      recognize the Level of the units just by looking it and it will also be
      more reality and most of the players would like it too. Moreover,
      Commando will be perfect if they are invisible in the terrain like
      jungle to make a surprise attack and not be able spotted by the scout
      planes. Once more, I would like to have some effects for the
      anti-aircraft like a sparks of explosion when Planes attack directly
      above them as the reaction of fighting back the planes.Thank you for
      your attention.
      P.S Thanks again for the addition of attack bomber, i really love it.
      Hiho, commandoes will be a stealth unit that are invisible in all terrains unless they are fighting in COW 1.5. You might want to play the test events happening very soon so you can get the hang of it. There are images in every different level of units but the description is the same. I do not now what type of differences you want though...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • WarOnTheMoon wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I do not now what type of differences you want though...
      He wants visual differences. He wants it so that every time a Tank, armored cars, Fighters, Bombers, level up, They change into a different Variation or "Type" of That Tank, Armored cars, Naval assets,Bombers,fighters Graphically.
      Well, i do not want this game to be CoN. The thing is that COW is getting more and close to CoN and there is no specialty between these 2. As other players have said, they would rather quit this game than to play this.
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

WarOnTheMoon wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

He wants visual differences. He wants it so that every time a Tank, armored cars, Fighters, Bombers, level up, They change into a different Variation or "Type" of That Tank, Armored cars, Naval assets,Bombers,fighters Graphically.
      Well, i do not want this game to be CoN. The thing is that COW is getting more and close to CoN and there is no specialty between these 2. As other players have said, they would rather quit this game than to play this.
      That has nothing to do with what he said, he was talking about the unit models like he was saying you have a level 1 American medium tank and the image of the tank is an M3 Lee so you level that up the model of the tank turns to the M4 Sherman and this is an amazing idea
    • I believe this will take a lot of work, but other than that, it's a good idea considering how in CoW 1.5 units don't automatically upgrade, so the player can differentiate between different leveled units.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little_Debbie wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

WarOnTheMoon wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

That has nothing to do with what he said, he was talking about the unit models like he was saying you have a level 1 American medium tank and the image of the tank is an M3 Lee so you level that up the model of the tank turns to the M4 Sherman and this is an amazing idea
      I wasn't replying to what he said... :sleeping: I was stating another thing.
      BeaveRyan

• WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

Small units of commandos could be "invisible" in certain terrain but we are talking about a major unit in the game, with a large number of troops. Making them invisible would be akin to minefields lol
      Commandos are stealth in 1.5. You need a stealth spotting unit to reveal them.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<