New Unit Suggestion: Marines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Unit Suggestion: Marines

Hey,Everybody! I have come to you to ask you about my Idea! I have always wanted to be a US Marine,Since I was 3 I was Playing with every Military Toy I could get my hands on. I was thinking...Why Not Have US Marines? They Played a HUGE role in the Second World war. And...They Are Specifically meant for Amphibious Landings and Naval Operations,They are great on land as well. We Don't Need to have Marines in all Maps, But They would be Great in World At War and Pacific Conquest. Here is some Perks and Requirements.

Production Requirments
      Lvl.2 Barracks (Remember, They are a Small Elite Force)
      350 Food
      200 Goods
      1,300 Man Power
      $950

Research Requirments
      850 Food
      800 Rare Materials
      $1,900
      Available Day 2

Perks: Loading On and Off Convoy Ships time reduced by 15-25%
      Travel Time Reduced by 10% (Remember they are a very small force, Just 190,000 Marines in todays numbers)
      Time Between attacks reduced by 5% ( Marines are recognized as one of the most aggresive and battle-ready forces of the United States, They have Been Given The Name Devil Dogs because of this.)

This is an awesome Idea, I think! Please Give me Your Opinion! Let us hope That a Staff Member takes a peak at this!
      Master Sergeant ~ Waronthemoon