rebellion all over the world

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rebellion all over the world

this game is dead
      Images
      • Untitled.png

197.82 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 32 times
      • Untitled2.png

198.23 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 11 times
      • Untitled3.png

203.85 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 10 times
      • Untitled4.png

180.72 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 10 times
      • Untitled5.png

200.05 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 7 times
      • Untitled6.png

192.64 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 10 times
      • Untitled7.png

194.51 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 5 times
      • Untitled8.png

180.45 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 19 times
    • its just so sad to see a good game fall because firstly customer support/forum mods shits on players, secondly devs just pops out new updates without testing anything and bugs already in game not get fixed (or dont even tell players if its fixed because they dont want to admit publicly there are bugs in their game)
      i really liked this game years ago but godamn...

it just continues to copy paste hoi4
    • This is how rebellions are supposed to be, there has been a bug that suppressed the chance of rebellion lately that was fixed today.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I saw a lot more rebellions in my territories today than I've seen in awhile. It is similar to how it used to be and should keep players more honest when it comes to expanding too quickly and not having reserves to mop up said problems. Too early to tell if it's more than before, but it was getting quite dull without them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shilleywater ().

• i didnt play this game for at least 1-2 years so i didnt know how the game supposed to work

once again it would have been nice to know that there is a bug with morale and provinces and rebellions
      but no forum thread about that bug opened/pinned

and its 15th day in my game, there were some rebellions but not this many, which gave some countries free territories in huge amounts because of your update

the one thing annoys me the most is spain getting one province in middle of australia (other side of the world)

im sorry of my behaviour, but also angry that... its just a small thing i ask to let us know about the issues
    • The current behaviour is indeed intended. There was a bug since at least August last year that supressed revolts in most of the cases, which is now fixed. So revolts should now happen again more frequently. Also the displayed revolt chance got corrected, since it also showed wrong values.

There were also quite a few forum threads open regarding this topic here in the bug reporting section.

But you are right that we should have published an upfront hint that this mechanic gets fixed so players can prepare. Sorry that we didn't do it.
    • Ok, so the revolting to countries on the other side of the world is quite absurd, but the revolting part is kinda normal. That's why the expansion would be slowed a little by leaving enough troops to guard in case of an uprising or some fast troops to retake those in case they revolt.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • zecevi123 wrote:

I like it this way.Before literally no rebellions happend and the game was boring after a while.This will make things more interesting they need to keep it like this.
      problem is not with rebellion itself, its fine, however it is given to a country which is in the OTHER end of the world
      the best option would be if the rebels either proclaims itself as new zealand, or just make a country "rebels" or something
      the other problem is that there is a negative -5 morale for each war im having so i cant declare wars and the distance to capital again a negative morale and neighbour province low morale also just bringing it down further, i cant just either build 5 levels of fortress for 5 days it costs tons of resources making the game unwinnable in a full world map as the game gives out provinces RNG style
    • AND i also have to pay for food and goods per population after the provinces i took and NO the taxes they pay wont even cover it if i would buy it off from the market
      oh and research costs food too for some reason making it really hard to make mechanized infantry as the barracks lvl 3 costs 1200 food / day and also keeping up with research

come on man, this is a war game let us fight each other in peace for crying out loud
    • There is a system for neighboring influence on morale. I forgot the details, but it's basically the higher the neighbor morale the more it will boost your own morale. And the rebelling thing is basically to add another level to the game and forcing you to manage your resources better. Oftentimes by late game the food production would be negative, so it's up to you to use your resources wisely (like forts on food provinces specifically so THEY won't rebel).

P.S: mechanized infantry isn't really worth it. Motorized infantry is better. AC is best (lol)
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Ethedor wrote:

AND i also have to pay for food and goods per population after the provinces i took and NO the taxes they pay wont even cover it if i would buy it off from the market
      oh and research costs food too for some reason making it really hard to make mechanized infantry as the barracks lvl 3 costs 1200 food / day and also keeping up with research

come on man, this is a war game let us fight each other in peace for crying out loud
      come on, it is grand strategy game. Not quicky shooter.
      it work nice. It was broken and frustrating, how even 0 percent moral dont revolt. And age bevor it was broken it worked alredy how it should be. And we had winner of 100er maps either. But yeah, it was fun, if your grabbed land revoltbto coalition member and he leva coalition for solo victory. Wprld war is expencive. If every one get it. Nobody would go for victory 100er under 4 weeks... game round would last longer, we would have more research. More diversityfication. Atom war even in common round, not only event maps.

Rebellions are good for game.
    • Now that rebellions occur with their intended frequency it would be prudent for everyone to read my guide to rebellions and Province morale.

Naturally for several days after this bug was fixed the rebellions may be shocking because the province morale has been allowed to deteriorate without consequences. Welcome to province morale judgement day. :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().