Release Notes - 2020-05-19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me, I can only confirm my revulsion for this update which completely changes this game. it's completely another game! was this the desired result?Moreover:1 in 24 hours of play starting from Sao Paulo, I could barely queue the construction of 5 artillery! Wtf? It starts with very few resources and having divided both the artillery and the bomber into two different troops, it is very difficult to develop everything and in addition it is a noob thing. In practice, the strategy becomes a turning point for medium tanks. LOOOL.2 the end you made planes is incredible ... each plane costs many rare materials if one makes 40 is a genius =! =! =! =! WTF? what is the concept behind all this? SIMPLE: for the benefit of players who cannot play against expert ones.3 I repeat myself but with all these structures, diotrines etc. Etc. They went to completely modify the game. It is no longer Call of War. You can safely change the name of the game.4 the starting resources are very low and this makes the game slow5 who is good at version 1.5 is simply because he did not know how to play version 1.0 and has always lost. This version helps these players. Stop.6 this time you really combined it big, I have already talked to many players who have been playing for a long time and after spending our gold on some nice 1.0 server we will withdraw from this crap.Compliments.